Our Voice | Our Community | Your Success
The Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) was founded in 2012 in response to the growing need for a global organization representative of the needs of clinical research sites globally. SCRS currently represents over 9,500 research sites in 47 countries. SCRS’ mission is to unify the voice of the global clinical research site community for site sustainability. SCRS is an active partner in industry-wide initiatives and dialogues focused on improving the clinical research enterprise.
How Millennials are Changing Site Culture
August 4, 2020 (12:00 pm ET)
Oncology Webinar Series
- August 6, 2020 (12:00 PM ET) - The Shift in Oncology Trials during "Stay at Home"
- August 13, 2020 (12:00 PM ET) - Building an All-Star Oncology Research Team
- August 20, 2020 (12:00 PM ET) - Enhancing Leadership Competencies for Oncology Research
- August 27, 2020 (12:00 PM ET) - Participant Retention in Oncology Research
- September 3, 2020 (12:00 PM ET) - Standardization and Implementation of Technology: The Need for Speed
- September 10, 2020 (12:00 PM ET) - How Patients are Managing in Our Current State of "Stay at Home"
Rapid Response to Patient Visits During the COVID-19 Pandemic
August 11, 2020 (12:00 pm ET)
Post-Pandemic: Seven Key Pillars Sites Should Implement to Drive Their Business Forward
September 1, 2020 (12:00 pm ET)
Sanofi's Parkinson’s Disease Functional Impacts Digital Instrument (PD-FIDI)
September 16, 2020 (12:00 pm ET)
SCRS Diversity Series: FDA Efforts to Advance the Inclusion of Women and Minorities in Clinical Trials
September 24, 2020 (12:00 pm ET)