The Society for Clinical Research Sites offers you unprecedented
access to the professional community.
Discover some of the many benefits and features in the table below
that will be made available to all members’ employees.
- Members’ perspectives and voices represented by SCRS to regulatory agencies and industry stakeholders
- Promote your commitment to site sustainability by proudly displaying the SCRS logo
- Good Clinical Practice training for your site staff and recognized by TransCelerate
- Gain critical insight from monthly and featured webinars
- Site Management Modules
- Receive critical information and stay up-to-date with shifting trends and practices through SCRS’ expert-driven content
- Address site challenges through exclusive thought leadership content available in SCRS’ global journal, InSite. The InSite journal archive is made available to members only
- Access SCRS’ Online Community, a dynamic and engaging platform for members that facilitates positive change through discussion and debate among your peers
- Access SCRS’ Trial Opportunity Platform (TOP™), a hub where sponsors and CROs provide study opportunities to SCRS members
- Maximize your site’s exposure to leading sponsors and CROs on SCRS’ Member Site Directory and expand your reach
- Expand your membership experience through participation in an SCRS committee
- Engage with industry stakeholders and drive positive results through participation in a Site Advocacy Group (SAG™)
Maximize your SCRS membership!
For membership inquiries or member benefit assistance, reach out to
Anne Marie Molster
For thought-leadership opportunities such as podcasts, publications & press releases, reach out to
We will take an in-depth look at how to register your site employees and how to set up your site profile on the SCRS Site Directory. By the end of this session, you will have a much deeper understanding of what SCRS can offer to your site and employees.
Membership onboarding sessions are on-demand modules covering all of our benefits and website usage. Watch them below.
If you have questions, please contact us, call +1 410.696.5080 x115 or email email@example.com.
Learn about the SCRS Site Directory and how to complete your profile.
Total Length – 2:01
Maximize your Membership – Learn about all of the benefits available to you.
Total Length – 7:31