Study Opportunities: Maximizing Your Market Value
$79.00 (Non-Member Price)
$0.00 (SCRS members – Included as member benefit, no additional cost)
How do successful sites identify appropriate study opportunities to grow and sustain their clinical trial business? This webinar will share specific methods and essential information required to find new study opportunities, successfully market your site, and create an effective business development plan. Explore how to build and maintain trust and confidence in your relationship with a sponsor/CRO to earn repeat business.
- Learn the various methods of identifying new study leads and how to make the connection
- Understand how to develop materials to effectively promote your site
- Review communication methods to maintain strong sponsor relationships
Great Lakes Clinical Trials
Steve Satek is SCRS’ Global Site Solutions Summit Committee Chair, and has presented innovative content and ideas at the Global Summit for the last two years. He is the president and co-founder of Great Lakes Clinical Trials, with more than 25 years of clinical research experience.
Please note: SCRS will send out information on how to access the webinar the morning of the event.
The Society for Clinical Research Sites, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
To obtain your contact hours for this webinar:
- The webinar must be watched in its entirety.
- The post-webinar survey immediately following this webinar must be completed in its entirety.
- Your contact hour certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of you viewing this webinar.
- The contact hour certificate will be sent to the email address provided when you registered.
Planners, presenters, faculty, authors, and content reviewers do not have any relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest.
This webinar does not imply any endorsement of products or services by the Society for Clinical Research Sites or ANCC.
The materials and recording of this webinar will be available for one year as an archive, but will not award any contact hours.