Is Your Site Ready for eConsent?
$79.00 (Non-Member Price)
$0.00 (SCRS members – Included as member benefit, no additional cost)
Is your site eConsent ready? As more study sponsors prefer to work with sites that are familiar and engaged with electronic informed consent (eIC) forms and solutions, this webinar will focus on best practices that ensure compliance and operational efficiencies. Find out how to prepare your site to be ready regardless of the eConsent solution or vendor.
Webinar attendees from sites will gain the following key takeaways:
- Identify gaps in policy, procedures, and compliance;
- Prepare your clinical operations teams to understand eConsent technologies, regulations, and how IRBs review eIC systems and forms;
- Learn what types of SOPs and procedural templates are helpful;
- Discover how eIC can help to improve patient retention and recruitment.
James Riddle, MCSE, CIP, CPIA
VP of Client Services
James Riddle served as assistant director at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and has over 15 years of experience leading private and academic human subject protection programs. He has served as a site visitor for AAHRPP, is a faculty member, mentor, and regular speaker for Public Responsibility in Medicine and Research, served on the Board of the Northwest Association for Biomedical Research, and is a Certified IRB and IACUC Professional.
Please note: SCRS will send out information on how to access the webinar the morning of the event.
The Society for Clinical Research Sites, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
To obtain your contact hours for this webinar:
- The webinar must be watched in its entirety.
- The post-webinar survey immediately following this webinar must be completed in its entirety.
- Your contact hour certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of you viewing this webinar.
- The contact hour certificate will be sent to the email address provided when you registered.
Planners, presenters, faculty, authors, and content reviewers do not have any relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest.
This webinar does not imply any endorsement of products or services by the Society for Clinical Research Sites or ANCC.
The materials and recording of this webinar will be available for one year as an archive, but will not award any contact hours.