Get Selected: How to Attract Sponsors and CROs
$79.00 (Non-Member Price)
$79.00 ($0.00 discount for SCRS Members)
Archived Asia-Pac webinars do not provide contact hour credits.
Attracting sponsors/CROs in today’s competitive clinical trials landscape and maintaining those relationships is critical for sites that want to get selected for future studies. Learn what technologies and methodologies can make your site stand out of the crowd by gaining an understanding of how performance metrics are viewed by sponsors/CROs in the evaluation and selection of sites. Understand the value of providing proactive planning dates for your submissions, contracts and other expected deliverables which will increase your profile to Sponsors/CROs. Prepared and proactive sites have fewer delays and can provide clinical trials to their patients earlier.
- Demonstrate excellence via performance metrics.
- Highlight operational awareness and collaborative strengths.
- Gain insights into site evaluation and selection criteria by sponsors/CROs.
Director, Product Management
Jaime Lau is a clinical trial and innovative product strategist, experienced in building, evolving and implementing market-leading technology solutions for many of the world’s leading pharmaceutical, biotech, research and medical device organizations. Her passion is transforming study management and trial execution processes through the creation of optimized business processes, which are supported by facilitating systems – allowing sponsor and investigator teams to meet their patient and clinical program goals faster and more efficiently.
Society for Clinical Research Sites, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
To obtain your Contact Hours for this webinar:
- The webinar must be watched in its entirety.
- The post webinar survey immediately following this webinar must be completed in its entirety.
- Your contact hour certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of you viewing this webinar.
- The contact hour certificate will be sent to the email address provided when you registered.
Planners, presenters, faculty, authors, and content reviewers do not have any relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest.
This webinar does not imply any endorsement of products or services by the Society for Clinical Research Sites or ANCC.
The materials and recording of this webinar will be available for one year as an archive, but will not award any contact hours.