EU Webinar: Digital & Social Media – Innovative Approaches to Successful Patient Recruitment
$79.00 (Non-Member Price)
$0.00 (SCRS members – Included as member benefit, no additional cost)
The digital era is here to stay, and it comes as no surprise that the future of effective patient recruitment is online. During this webinar, you will learn how to effectively develop and implement a multi-platform digital marketing strategy to identify, recruit, enroll, engage and retain clinical trial subjects. We will discuss new, innovative digital marketing tools and tactics (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics, study website, and more.) to help boost clinical trial recruitment and retention. We will also explore the necessary steps for building and optimizing components of your study website. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn how to successfully expedite the recruitment process and enhance a patient’s overall experience.
- Learn how to develop and implement new digital marketing strategies and tactics to assist in identifying and enrolling patients for your clinical trial;
- Help reach your target audience, create interest in your study and successfully achieve patient recruitment goals with innovative digital media solutions;
- Understand the pros and cons of using traditional advertising vs. digital/social media, and the most effective ways for setting up each technique;
- Learn how to effectively plan, place and manage digital and social media for a successful patient recruitment plan;
- Explore the necessary steps for building and optimizing components of your study website;
- Learn how to stay compliant throughout the recruitment process.
CSSi Global Patient Recruitment
CSSi is the only company in the global patient recruitment sector whose focus is on increasing site performance and optimizing patient enrollment. Chris founded CSSi in 2005 with a mission to address the pharmaceutical industry’s need for site-specific patient recruitment and enrollment solutions. In 2010, the company went global and the name was changed to CSSi. Since then, CSSi has supported studies in over 50 countries with a focus on providing country-specific enrollment expertise. Chris is considered an industry thought leader. He has presented at numerous conferences and meetings and been published surrounding the topic of patient enrollment.
Please note: SCRS will send out information on how to access the webinar the morning of the event.
The Society for Clinical Research Sites, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
To obtain your contact hours for this webinar:
- The webinar must be watched in its entirety.
- The post-webinar survey immediately following this webinar must be completed in its entirety.
- Your contact hour certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of you viewing this webinar.
- The contact hour certificate will be sent to the email address provided when you registered.
Planners, presenters, faculty, authors, and content reviewers do not have any relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest.
This webinar does not imply any endorsement of products or services by the Society for Clinical Research Sites or ANCC.
The materials and recording of this webinar will be available for one year as an archive, but will not award any contact hours.