Embracing a Paperless Process: Best Practices for Regulatory and Document Management
$79.00 (Non-Member Price)
$0.00 (SCRS members – Included as member benefit, no additional cost)
Archived webinars do not provide contact hour credits.
Have you ever experienced the frustration or uncertainty associated with finding the right protocol or trial document? Does searching through messy binders, cluttered inboxes and separate systems or shared drives slow you down? This webinar will focus on how an eRegulatory and document system can complement and connect to other systems to save time, improve compliance and improve access. Explore best practices for managing documents electronically and learn from real-world experiences at similar sites.
- Understand the problem and costs associated with the current hybrid method of storing documents
- Learn how an eRegulatory and document system are different than shared drives and basic document systems
- Benefits of managing files in an eRegulatory and document system
- Best practices and experiences for going paperless
- Learn how integrating an eRegulatory and document system to your CTMS or other systems can improve efficiency, collaboration and compliance.
CEO and Founder
Jeremy Rigby, MBA
Advanced Clinical Trials
Inspired by experience, Rick Arlow founded Complion to empower research sites and institutions to perform more trials while fostering greater regulatory compliance and human subjects protection. Rick has built a world-class team experienced in clinical research and closely listened to the needs of clients to continuously evolve the industry-leading regulatory workflow and document management software for research sites and institutions. Rick has been personally involved in clinical research through a NIH-funded MD/PhD medical scientist training program resulting in publications at leading journals as well as several biotech businesses resulting in several patents and recognition earlier in life in Business Week’s Top 25 Under 25 Entrepreneurs. He takes great pride and responsibility in the contribution of Complion on the ability of research sites to provide new treatments and expand medical knowledge.
Jeremy Rigby has experience working in small pharma, global CROs, and clinical research site businesses. He currently runs Advanced Clinical Research, a network of 8 clinical research sites in Utah and Idaho. His business expertise includes entrepreneurship, operations, business development, and marketing. His clinical experience includes managing clinical trials, assembly and submission of New Drug Applications, study protocol development, study site selection and monitoring, managing clinical investigator site audits, representing sponsors and sites in negotiating study budgets and contracts, and managing CRA teams.
Society for Clinical Research Sites, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
To obtain your Contact Hours for this webinar:
- The webinar must be watched in its entirety.
- The post webinar survey immediately following this webinar must be completed in its entirety.
- Your contact hour certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of you viewing this webinar.
- The contact hour certificate will be sent to the email address provided when you registered.
Planners, presenters, faculty, authors, and content reviewers do not have any relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest.
This webinar does not imply any endorsement of products or services by the Society for Clinical Research Sites or ANCC.
The materials and recording of this webinar will be available for one year as an archive, but will not award any contact hours.