Driving Informed Decisions by Collaborating on Site Selection
$79.00 (Non-Member Price)
$0.00 (SCRS members – Included as member benefit, no additional cost)
Archived webinars do not provide contact hour credits.
In site selection, the Sponsor and CRO are not the only decision-makers. The site must also decide which Sponsors/CROs are the best choice for them. Making the right decision on both sides requires a two-way dialogue that starts by defining site performance and measuring it appropriately, from study startup through study execution. The webinar will focus on study startup and discuss site selection practices from both the site and the Sponsor/CRO perspective.
- Understand considerations for assessing the fit between sites and Sponsors/CROs
- The importance of establishing a two-way dialogue—Questions that sites need to consider before they commit to a study
- What is site performance? Measuring site performance in the context of study startup, and the use of scorecards & metrics to drive informed site selection
Senior Director, Product Management
Charles is a seasoned product management professional with over 10 years of experience in the healthcare industry. Prior to goBalto, Charles was in charge of product management at Change Healthcare. He holds a patent in patient identity and has two additional patents currently pending in the healthcare IT space. Charles was a contributing member to the Direct Trust project helping to create a new standard for healthcare communication in the US, and has testified to the HHS on challenges of healthcare interoperability.
Please note: SCRS will send out information on how to access the webinar on the morning of the event.
Society for Clinical Research Sites, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
To obtain your Contact Hours for this webinar:
- The webinar must be watched in its entirety.
- The post webinar survey immediately following this webinar must be completed in its entirety.
- Your contact hour certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of you viewing this webinar.
- The contact hour certificate will be sent to the email address provided when you registered.
Planners, presenters, faculty, authors, and content reviewers do not have any relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest.
This webinar does not imply any endorsement of products or services by the Society for Clinical Research Sites or ANCC.
The materials and recording of this webinar will be available for one year as an archive, but will not award any contact hours.