The Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) has been pleased to serve you as a member. Our mission at SCRS is to continue to increase your membership value by maximizing your potential for success and sustainability. This year we celebrated site-focused professional development, more sponsor/CRO dialogue and action to improve site sustainability, and a remarkable tool chest of member benefits to help your team improve organizational results. Renew today!
If you are a site network or have questions, please contact us at email@example.com or phone us at +1 410.696.5080 ext. 107
Take full advantage of all of the benefits we currently offer as an SCRS member as well as some new additions to our suite of offerings:
- NEW - Trial Opportunity Platform℠ (TOP) - Participating companies provide SCRS monthly listings of upcoming clinical trials giving SCRS members unprecedented access to potentially available clinical trials.
- 36 site-focused webinars, each offering contact hour credits.
- SCRS Site Directory™ publicly profiles your site’s capabilities and contact information, which is made available to sponsors and CROs seeking sites.
- Site Advocacy Groups (SAG℠) - SCRS members have opportunities to participate in SAGs, which serve as focus groups for industry stakeholders wanting to hear the site’s opinion on topics from Risked Based Monitoring, protocol design, and technology just to name a few.
- Participate with peers in SCRS’ online communities:
- MySCRScommunity – owners, Investigators & directors
- MySCRSlist – research staff
- Good Clinical Practice Training through Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI).
- Access to industry benchmarks and research including Top Tier Topics, white papers, and the global journal, InSite℠.
- Exclusive member pricing for the Global Site Solutions Summit & Master Workshops.
- Participation in SCRS committees:
- Public Policy
- Global Site Solutions Summit
- European Site Solutions Summit
- Asia-Pac Site Solutions Summit
- Oncology Site Solutions Summit
- All SCRS member benefits are available to all members' employees.
- And more….
For more information, please contact please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at
+1 410.696.5080 ext. 107.