Ambassador Symposium – Poland
Symposium Date: May 25, 2018 – 10am- 5pm
Location: Sound Garden Hotel Airport
Join other Polish clinical research sites and pharmaceutical and CRO representatives at the 2nd Annual SCRS Poland Ambassador Symposium. The one-day Symposium will connect key members of the site community with SCRS in order to bring SCRS’ mission to unify the voice of the global clinical research site community for greater site sustainability to Poland. During the Symposium, you will gain insight on how to position your research site for success, and receive valuable information on site trends in the industry.
All Polish sites will receive a complimentary 2-year SCRS membership thanks to a scholarship sponsored by Acurian.
“As the Ambassador for Poland, I’d to invite you to the Ambassador Symposium this May in Warsaw. Hear best practices on how to improve your clinical research site operations from pharmaceutical, CRO, and service providers industry leaders as well as key members of the Polish clinical site community.”
– Wojceich Szczepanik, PhD, MBA, Managing Director Central & Eastern Europe, Synexus
- The Symposium provides a unique opportunity for research sites to engage with and hear directly from sponsor and CRO executives on the following topics: Site Landscape and Trends in the Industry
- Acurian’s Commitment to Clinical Research Sites
- Recruitment – The Pathway to Success
- How to Become the Site of Choice with CRO and Pharmaceutical Companies
- Is Your Site Inspection-Ready?
Sign up today to reserve your spot. Registration for the symposium is $55 USD (under $200 PLN)